Schoolwide Intergrated Framework For Transformation (SWIFT)
SWIFTschools.org – see research articles and resources halfway down page.
SWIFT in 60 Videos and Study Guides
Oregon Specific Videos of Promising Practices
- Oregon SWIFT General Profile - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ54znA_7Fk
- Sisters School District Hispanic Family Advocate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzjvDYIax2A
- Portland Public Schools – Irvington - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmDm7ecBawM
- Pendleton – Lincoln CoTeach - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMbRsE-hxOk
- Pendleton – McKay Scheduling and Coteach - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5znrxkvtiw
- Redmond – Lynch SWIFT Profile - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjy-jU0Y4g
A Project of the Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities
The Idaho Inclusive Education Network is a collaborative project sponsored by the Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities and partners. The project is working on ways to support schools and teachers to include all students, especially those with disabilities.
Idaho Parents Unlimited is a partner in this collaborative. Please find additional information and details here:
Title that Idaho Inclusive Education Network
Text composed with the best online HTML editor. Please subscribe for a HTML G membership to remove this message.