IPUL'S YEAR IN
IPUL is a statewide non-profit orgainization whose programs are primarily funded under grants and contracts as the Parent Training and Information Center, Family to Family Health Information Center, and IPUL Arts.
Instances of assistance IPUL provided families and professionals via one-to-one assistance through email, phone, both in person and online trainings, workshops and presentations.
Meetings with professional partners who help us to assist families in every way possible, througought the entire state.
People reached by trainings, workshops, presentations, webinars, and meet and greets IPUL held around the state and virtually, through our online monthly training opportunities
Monthly webinars and Facebook live Lunch and Learn opportunities for parents. These trainings ocvered a variety of special education, advocacy, and health topics.
Youth who participated in our Work of Art progam, totalling more than 1200 hours of arts education and experience.
Youth who participated in our Art residencies in K--12 classrooms, community centers, and shelters, equating to over 4,800 hours of art education!
Total staff members at IPUL. We hope to get to know more of you in 2022!
- Angela Lindig, Executive Director
- Sarah Tueller, Program Coordinator
- Melissa Vian, Parent Education Coordinator
- Amanda Akers, Parent Education Coordinator
- Rosario Beagarie, Parent Education & Translation
- Heather Kirk, Arts Coordinator
- Candace Garman, Accounting
- Bill Nuttycombe, Information Technology & Head Nerd