FamiliesIf you have a child with recent diagnosis, are a family newly moving to Idaho, or have questions that you'd like help with, start here:
- Our Scope of Work - What Does IPUL Do? / What Does IPUL Not Do?
- Contact Idaho Parents Unlimited - (Ask Us a Question Here)
- Register to Attend Our Next Monthly Training
- See Our Monthly Training Schedule
- View Our Monthly Workshop Videos
- Join Our Mailing List For Event Information And Our e-News Update
- View Terms / Definitions (What Are Those Annoying Acronyms?)
- Apply For A Scholarship
- Parent Leadership Development
- Invest in Idaho Families - Donate to IPUL
Current issues that need your input!
- Support the passage of H.R.4144
- MTM Non-Emergency Medical Transport Feedback Form
- Parents of school age children who have an IEP /504 plan, could you help us out by filling out a quick survey regarding school closures and virtual learning?
Ask an Expert - Service Dogs in Idaho
The June 2020 Statewide Training
Do you have questions about service dogs in Idaho? If you do, then you are in luck! Idaho Parents Unlimited will be having Cheryl Bloom from Advocacy Idaho live with us to answer any questions you may have regarding service dogs.
Submit your questions here.
Idaho Parents Unlimited will be hosting this workshop on
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
@ 6:00 PM MST.
Stay Healthy Order - in place May 1, 2020
IPUL's Year In Review - 2019