Idaho Parent's Unlimited's Board of Directors
Idaho Parents Unlimited Board of Directors
We Are The Families We Serve
Idaho Parents Unlimited Now Accepting Applications for the Board of Directors
One two-day face-to-face annual meeting and three quarterly board meetings (virtual)
Term: three years
- Board Members
- Establish and maintain written policies
- Adopt an annual budget and review financial reports
- Approve or ratify the expenditures of IPUL
- Spread knowledge of who IPUL is and what we do
- Maintain, update and monitor mission statement, principles of operation, procedures and goals and objectives of IPUL, Secure adequate funds; participate in fund-raising activities, including making an annual personal gift
- The majority of members are parents of children with a disability
- Annually review the performance of IPUL’s Executive Director
IPUL Mission: Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc., supports empowers, educates and advocates to enhance the quality of life for Idahoans with disabilities and their families.
IPUL Vision: Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc., envisions inclusive and accessible communities, services, education, and opportunities for children and youth with disabilities and/or unique and special healthcare needs.