Genetics Resources / Diagnosis Information
Idaho Parents Unlimited has an internal tool that we use with families to help you navigate the complicated systems of genetic resources – including trying to get a diagnosis for your child, accessing genetics services, understanding how genetics services may be paid for, and resources for specific diagnoses.
Please feel free to contact us for more information. Furthermore, below are some links that may be helpful.
- St. Luke’s Clinic – Genetics and Metabolic
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Children’s Special Health Program
- Genetic Alliance
- Western States Genetic Services Collaborative
- Primary Children’s Hospital Genetics
- Providence Medical Group Genetics and Genomics
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Genetics and Birth Defects
- GEMS Genetic Education Materials for School Success
NORD’s Rare Disease Database provides brief introductions for patients and their families to more than 1,200 rare diseases.