Understood is part of a bold new plan to support parents of children with learning and attention issues. Through research and interviews with thousands of parents, we’ve learned a lot about what people need to help their kids thrive at home, at school and in life. We developed Understood with that in mind.
Here’s just some of what you’ll find on Understood:
- Personalized resources—all you have to do is tell us what’s important to you and your child
- Over 1,500 searchable articles, infographics, slideshows, quizzes, and videos, with more added every day
- State-of-the-art technology that allows you to experience the world through the eyes of children with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD and executive functioning issues
- Daily opportunities to connect with experts and get your questions answered
- A community of parents and experts, creating a safe place to ask and answer questions
- Tools to help navigate daily parenting challenges, find the technology that’s right for your child, choose a school and more
By George Sugai, Ph.D. University of Connecticut, Storrs OSEP Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Center for Behavioral Education and Research.
Idaho PBIS provides coaching and technical assistance for both schools in need of assistance with an individual student, as well as, schools implementing SWPBIS. Idaho PBIS is funded by a grant from the Idaho State Department of Education and administered through the Center for School Improvement and Policy Studies at Boise State University. All coaching and technical assistance supports are free to schools involved in Idaho PBIS.
Learn more via Idaho Ed News, Idaho's source for education news.