Workshops, Webinars, and Meetups
As the Parent Training and Information Center as well as the Family to Family Health Information Center for Idaho, Idaho Parents Unlimited provides workshops, webinars, and informal meetups for parents, professionals, and youth.
- We have a standing monthly training, held both in person and online, on the second Wednesday of each month.
- We are happy to come do a special request workshop at community events and / or conferences as well as for parent or professional groups.
- We frequently will host informal meet-and-greets where you can come and discuss concerns and issues with us as well.
- Register for our Next Monthly Training
- View our Save the Date Calendar - showing what monthly trainings we have scheduled in the future.
- View our Calendar of Events
- Workshops we can do for your group upon request. (IPUL's Curriculum list.)
- Request IPUL to come give a workshop to you.
- Browse our Archive of Previous Training Videos
All workshops, webinars, trainings, and meet-ups are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Until the current crisis with COVID-19 is over, IPUL will be primarily doing only online trainings for the time being
If you have any concerns or comments, or would like to know more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at the phone number below.
IPUL's Next Workshop:
I.D.E.A. & Understanding Your Rights and Responsibilities - IPUL's February 2021 Statewide Training
Parents receive an in-depth review of the Procedural Safeguards as defined in IDEA to ensure their student’s individualized education program is appropriate for their specific needs.
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 6:00 - 7:00 PM MST via ZOOM
Registration required - Register here : https://ipulidaho.org/rsvp-workshop
27th - Lunch and Learn
Self-Care in the new year for you and your child
10th - Monthly Webinar
IDEA & Understanding Your Rights and Responsibilities
24th - Lunch and Learn
Dispute Resolution in Idaho: Exploring Facilitation
with guest Jeff Brandt, Idaho's Dispute Resolution Coordinator for the State Department of Education, Office of Special Education