Workshops and Events
As the Parent Training and Information Center as well as the Family to Family Health Information Center for Idaho, Idaho Parents Unlimited provides workshops, webinars, and informal meetups for parents, professionals, and youth.
- Register for our Next Monthly Training
- View our Calendar of Events
- Workshops we can do for your group upon request. (IPUL's Curriculum list.)
- Request IPUL to come give a workshop to you.
- Browse our On-Demand Webinars
All workshops, webinars, trainings, events and meet-ups are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
If you have any concerns or comments, or would like to know more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at the phone number below.
IPUL's Next Monthly Training:
Idaho Parents Unlimited
Engage + Educate + Bridge + Lead
Developing a Strength-Based IEP's
Having high expectations and developing a strengths-based Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- What is a strengths-based IEP.
- How to create strength-based statements.
February 14, 2023 12:30-1:30 pm MST via Zoom
Registration required: https://www.ipulidaho.org/rsvp-workshop
Facebook and Instagram: /IdahoParentsUnlimited