Workshops and Events
As the Parent Training and Information Center as well as the Family to Family Health Information Center for Idaho, Idaho Parents Unlimited provides workshops, webinars, and informal meetups for parents, professionals, and youth.
- Register for our Next Monthly Training
- View our Calendar of Events
- Workshops we can do for your group upon request. (IPUL's Curriculum list.)
- Request IPUL to come give a workshop to you.
- Browse our On-Demand Webinars
All workshops, webinars, trainings, events and meet-ups are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
If you have any concerns or comments, or would like to know more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at the phone number below.
February 2022 - Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
Join us on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:30 PM MST (11:30 AM PST) for our monthly training series, followed by an interactive question and answer period!
We'll be covering:
- When sticker charts just never worked.
- What happens when a child has an incident at school?
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- And your questions!
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
@ 12:30 - 1:00 PM, MST (11:30 AM - Noon PST)
Q&A Session 1:00 - 1:30 PM MST (Noon - 12:30 PM PST)
Registration Required : ipulidaho.org/rsvp-workshop
Point your smartphone at the QR code to be taken directly to IPUL's registration page