Workshops and Events
As the Parent Training and Information Center as well as the Family to Family Health Information Center for Idaho, Idaho Parents Unlimited provides workshops, webinars, and informal meetups for parents, professionals, and youth.
- We have a standing monthly training, held both in person and online, on the second Wednesday of each month.
- We are happy to come do a special request workshop at community events and / or conferences as well as for parent or professional groups.
- We frequently will host informal meet-and-greets where you can come and discuss concerns and issues with us as well.
- Register for our Next Monthly Training
- View our Save the Date Calendar - showing what monthly trainings we have scheduled in the future.
- View our Calendar of Events
- Workshops we can do for your group upon request. (IPUL's Curriculum list.)
- Request IPUL to come give a workshop to you.
- Browse our Archive of Previous Training Videos
All workshops, webinars, trainings, events and meet-ups are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Until the current crisis with COVID-19 is over, IPUL will be primarily doing only online trainings for the time being
If you have any concerns or comments, or would like to know more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at the phone number below.
Back to School: What Parents Need to Know - IPUL's August 2021 Statewide Training
Helpful tips for a safe, organized, informed, and stress-free start to the 2021-2022 school year.
This will consist of a normal, hour long webinar training that will be recorded, followed by a half-hour question and answer section that will not.
Taking place Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Live Broadcast from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Q & A from 7:00-7:30 (or longer) PM
Via ZOOM - Registration Required
Click here to register